28-30 May 2019
HELLENIC AMERICAN MARITIME FORUM
A unique event bringing together the Hellenic American Maritime Stakeholders to discuss, network and exchange views and ideas towards a safe, smart, green, optimized, innovative and sustainable shipping industry
Why the Hellenic American Maritime Forum?
Our industry is going through a profound and perplexing period of change as it navigates to the future. It is being asked to provide a seamless transportation system that is safe, green and smart. To achieve sustainability, it needs to be innovative and optimized.
This is why SAFETY4SEA and SHIPPINGInsight have collaborated to produce the Hellenic American Maritime Forum: to provide an environment where shipowners and managers can voice their concerns and needs while finding solutions and collaborations.
What better way than to align the world’s greatest shipping nation with the commercial heft of the Americas?
Presenting a safe, smart, green, optimized and innovative approach to ensure a sustainable shipping industry
500-700 senior shipping executives and operators / 250-300 organisations
Awards: Yacht Club of Greece
Conference: Megaron Athens, The Banqueting Hall
Awards on 28 May 2019 [ 19:00 – 22:30 ] – @ Yacht Club of Greece
- Hellenic American Maritime Dry Bulk Operator Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Tanker Operator Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Innovation Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Port Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Guardians of Industry Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Investment in Shipping Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Center Award
- Hellenic American Maritime Visionary Award (Individual)
- Hellenic American Maritime Advocate Award (Individual)
Shipping 2020 and beyond – The Emperor’s New Clothes?
- Conference Day 1 – 29 May 2019 [ 13:00 – 21:00 ] at Megaron Athens, The Banqueting Hall
The Future of Sustainable Shipping with keynotes from high level stakeholders & panel discussions
- Conference Day 2 – 30 May 2019 [ 08:00 – 20:00 ] at Megaron Athens, The Banqueting Hall
Safe, green, smart, optimizing & Innovative proposals for shipping with panel presentation & discussion on the following issues:
- Sulphur 2020 options and alternatives: implementation and new challenges
- 2023- GHG reduction strategy- goals and reality
- Safety, Smart & Environmental Regulatory Developments (IMO, EU, US)
- HR management, STCW, ILO MLC, Training & Development
- Loss Prevention, Risk & Security management
- E-navigation, Cyber Security, Big Data, Smart applications
- Fuel Options, Air Emissions, Energy Efficiency
- Ballast Water Management
- Experience Transfer & Best Practices beyond compliance